Monday 24 October 2016

OUGD602 - PosterZine - Inspiration

Posterzine is where a poster meets a magazine — a mini monograph magazine which folds out to reveal a gorgeous A1 format poster (594x841mm).

I think this concept is exciting and refreshing. Posterzine strengthens relationships between the industries, brands, organisations and individuals through a series of crisp, articulate interviews and insights into talented and established professionals from around the world. Posterzine also represents a refreshing departure from the traditional publishing models.

I think that I want to produce a creative CV which would incorporate a small selection of my work (condensed portfolio) in a similar format to poster zine, which would kill two birds with one stone. I don't see anything wrong with taking direct inspiration from Posterzine's format and turning into something which is representational of my own practice. 

Posterzine Issue 01 | Eike Köenig | FREE GLOBAL P&P

PZ00110

Posterzine 05EK 06

Issue 09

No comments:

Post a Comment