Sunday 15 November 2015

OUGD502 - Brief 01 - Creative Report - Contacting CUR3ES

Subject: Why Did the Graphic Design Student Flop Their Second Year? 

Because Cur3es never got back to them...:( Hopefully you won’t let that happen to me!




My name is Cameron. I’m a second year student studying on the Graphic Design course at Leeds College of Art. We have been asked to create a ‘report’ on a creative person that we really admire, and I chose you! I love creating collages, whether digital or analogue, and I'm always looking for ways of incorporating it into my work. I find your collage work very inspiring. The 'report' is not meant to be too serious; really I just want to get to know what makes you tick as an artist, designer or whatever you want to call yourself. I personally don’t like labelling my practice, and I’m sure you don’t either.

I appreciate that you are probably quite busy on a day to day basis, but it would mean a lot to me if you could find the time to answer a few questions I have about you. I’m interested in the way you approach the work you undertake, your style, influences and other things that inspire you. It would also be cool to hear your opinions on the creative industries and other related topics. 

If you have a spare moment, please email me back at cameronjwolfe@hotmail.co.uk and we can figure something out. I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Many thanks,

Cameron James Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment