Tuesday 7 April 2015

Business Card Development

Following the crit, I went back and re-evaluated my designs for my business cards. The feedback I got from the presentation was generally positive, however, people did say that the business cards could be taken a lot further and I could really push the concept of moons and their relationships with wolves. So, I tinkered around a bit in Photoshop and came up with these ideas. The later ideas look at changing the shapes of the cards to make them less conventional in appearance. 

I have kept the font the same to make my branding consistent and coherent as a collateral of designs. I think darker colours suit the business cards as they are going to be passed around quite a lot and this will prevent them from getting marked easily and appearing dirty. I will experiment with various stocks when it comes to printing and see what lighter colours look like. I plan to professionally print them in the digital print resource or I may attempt at screen printing them depending on time, 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment