Wednesday 18 February 2015

OUGD402 - Brief 01 - Reflective Practice - Beautiful & Crisp Illustrations of Rob Bailey

I was searching for inspiration for a studio brief when I came across these wonderful illustrationsI came across Rob Bailey’s illustrations, and I was captured by the simplicity yet brilliant representations of his subjects. His cubist like illustrations are good inspirations in creating vector artworks and gave me fresh ideas in creating my next vector masterpiece. Beautiful and crisp, vibrant earthly rich yet slightly subdued colors, simple figures composed of synchronized geometric shapes, and clean textures, are all characteristics of Rob’s works. I particularly like his animal artworks and warriors series consisting of various roman, viking, crusaders, and samurai warriors.


Rob Bailey dog illustrations

Rob Bailey animal illustrations

Rob Bailey warriors illustration

http://weluvdesign.com/inspiration/beautiful-and-crisp-illustrations-of-rob-bailey/

No comments:

Post a Comment