Wednesday 11 February 2015

OUGD402 - Brief 02 - Personal Branding - Wolfe Development

I ran with the idea of using my surname as a visual identity. A lot of my family members actually play off the name Wolfe. My Uncle occasionally does sculpture, painting and collaging and always signs his work as 'Wolfie', so this gave me inspiration to do the same and use my surname to create a strong visual identity. I appreciate that I could go down a much more tongue and cheek path with this identity but for the time being I want to keep it quite minimal and slick. I am pleased with these experiments and I feel again they represent me well as a creative person. 

In the majority of the designs I have opted for Futura as it is a classic sans serif font that I use a lot in my practice. I feel it works well with the contrasting colours and patterns I have included in the later experiments.









No comments:

Post a Comment