Thursday 17 March 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 01 - Tumblr & Pinterest Finds

I use Tumblr and Pinterest on a daily basis to find exciting sources of inspiration and visual stimulation. Everything that I come across that I like is saved for future reference. I use these sites as huge virtual mood boards. They really are invaluable sources for research, they make my creative process more dynamic and ever changing. Below are a few examples of stuff that I have come across that really excite me. I am grateful that these sites exist and are free to use, I honestly think that my creative would be drastically different to what it is at the moment if it weren't for these wonderful tools.

I came across some great examples of DIY publishing on Pinterest. Some really vibrant use of image, composition and nice printing techniques. Pinterest and Tumblr showcase emerging trends, aesthetics and waves so it's good to constantly refer back to it when working on a specific brief or just when I'm feeling low on inspiration.


Mazine — Brandbook 2013 - Stahl R

Original Artwork from Beach Gallery Kyle Platts - Day Of Drawing #7:

Untitled, circa 1992 [letterpress monoprint on photocopy] by Karel Martens | Dutch graphic designer, b. 1939:

Kasper Florio:

 :





No comments:

Post a Comment