Thursday 17 March 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - Product, Range, Distribution

Product: Me! My creativity, my unique world views, my opinions and stances on creativity

Range: All of my skills, my passions, my portfolio and self branding

Distribution: I would send my personal promotional pack out to studios, agencies and clients in the hopes of securing work in the future. The pack is an ideal size for positing, and could even be made smaller and more efficient to distribute.


Realistically, I would send my promotional pack out to studios in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and London. I think it would be easier for me to get my foot in the door of the creative industries here in the UK to begin with, as I can speak the language and understand British creative culture immensely. The ultimate aim would be to end up in a city such as Berlin, Amsterdam or Barcelona in the near future, as it has always been an ambition of mine to work internationally and collaboratively. 

Sending out my promotional pack would definitely get me noticed, as physical branding/identity is much harder to ignore and dismiss when compared to a simple email that would probably be deleted straight away. I am confident and proud of my updated identity and would have no problem distributing it far and wide across the UK and Europe, and maybe even the US. 

No comments:

Post a Comment