Thursday 17 March 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - Self Branding Reflection

My self branding from last year is certainly representational of the designer that I was. I have definitely changed in terms of my design process and practice, therefore my self branding needed to be adapted accordingly to reflect this growth.

I refined everything, beginning with the logo. I chose a more appropriate, contemporary typeface and applied this across the collateral. Everything is consistent and uniform, something I felt was lacking last year. Everything feels more harmonious and mature this year which I am content with. I have developed pieces of collateral which are more representational of my personality, including the 50% off vouches, the shorted creative CV and the more concise zine portfolio.

I believe my updated promotional pack and refined online presence will provide me with more confidence in seeking out professional work in the creative industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment