Wednesday 16 March 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - My Bookshelf

I have a growing collection of art, design and random books at home in Leeds. My collection is incredibly varied, reflecting my broad interest in everything creative. I keep my book shelf right next to my desk where I do the majority of my design work at home, so that I can always refer to a book for inspiration when working, or just to flick through when I fancy looking at something really beautiful.

I use these books for visual inspiration as well as contextual research tools. A number of these books contain a lot of information about contemporary trends and aesthetics in graphic design, illustration and wider visual communication. I have come across a number of really exciting projects and studios in my books that have provided me with food for thought in terms of the direction I see myself going in on graduating from the course. 














No comments:

Post a Comment