Wednesday 2 March 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - Blank Poster

A Blank Poster has a lot of potential...which is why every week BlankPoster.com invite people to create posters based on a randomly generated word. The word works as the only common guideline for all participants and there are no judges so everyone is free to interpret the brief in their own way. The goal is to have a nice break from busy things and to be able to exercise creativity without restrictions.
We would love to have you with us so send us your poster design featuring the word of the week or if you’d like you can create a poster based on an old word which you can find an overview of in the filter function. The posters are made in a 5×7 ratio and submitted in a 1400 x 1960px size.
Rowan showed me this website a few weeks ago when I was working on a couple of responsive briefs, I was contemplating entering it but I was too bsuy. I am going to make it a habit to enter my work into BlankPoster as regularly as I can throughout the summer break to prevent me from getting bored or lazy with my creativity. 
Some nice examples of work found on the website:
Pawel_Swiatek_Blank_Poster_Book
virgile_flores_blank_poster_decay
tomas_laar_blank_poster_decay
siyu_mao_blank_poster_decay
charles_desmarais_blank_poster_decay

No comments:

Post a Comment