Tuesday 15 March 2016

OUGD502 - Creative Report - Final Spreads

I thought the best way of communicating the conversation that I had with Supermundane would be in the format of an A4 booklet, almost in the format of a magazine because a lot of his early work that he did was centred around publications of this nature. I decided to include a brief description of Supermundane as a creative practitioner, describing his practice and attitudes toward visual communication. I also spoke about how I first discovered his work, what I was drawn to and what I hoped to get out of the conversations with him. 

I kept the editorial designs simplistic and minimalistic, to suit the context of a 'report'. I chose to use a typeface which is very contemporary and representative of the bold, blocks of colour and pattern that he uses throughout his work. I included a piece of his illustration/design on each spread in the booklet. 














No comments:

Post a Comment