Friday 12 February 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - Leeds Beckett Graphic Design Exhibition @ Munro House

I went to check out an exhibition curated by third year graphic design students at Leeds Beckett University. The show was on at Munroe House, one of my favourite places to find creative inspiration in Leeds. It hosts numerous events, it is ever changing and usually shows some really interesting current, contemporary work. It is always fun going into Colours May Vary as well to see what is new in editorial and print design.

The exhibition was impressive, I saw a lot of really well executed editorial design and analogue printed matter. Some of my favourite pieces in the show were collages and screen prints. There was a really lovely mixture of digitally produced work and analogue outputs. It was nice to see the type of work going on in other universities within Leeds and I definitely came away feeling inspired and motivated to produce some exciting work of my own. 







No comments:

Post a Comment