Saturday 27 February 2016

OUGD502 - Self Branding - Promotional Pack Development

I have refined my self identity considerably from level 04. I have simplified the theme of moons through using simplistic shapes, blocks of colour, pattern and texture. My logo feels more realised and mature compared to last year. 

I came up with the idea of including 50% off vouchers which I would use to attract freelance work. I would allow clients to use one voucher, I would work at 50% of my normal hourly rate. In theory this would attract more work because the clients would be pleased with the rate they initially got and would be happy to get me to do work and pass my name on. It is a bold and brave strategy that could make people take me less seriously, but I think it would work, as it is cheeky and gives people an intensive to give me a go so to speak. 









No comments:

Post a Comment