Tuesday 2 February 2016

OUGD502 - Taking Care of Business - Presentation Slides

Myself and Amelia created the presentation together over the course of a couple of days. I am happy with the aesthetic of the slides and I believe we have designed them to a consistently professional standard. I feel the presentation slides represent our group honestly and concisely. It wasn't really decided who would design the presentation, so I took the initiative and gave myself the task of creating the skeleton for the presentation. Once I had a rough template of how I thought it should look, I discussed it with the group and then moved forward with adding the content with Amelia.

Planning and designing the presentation was a fairly painless task as we had conducted sufficient research into the various areas we viewed as being most relevant. It was simple a case of condensing down the research and organising it. We kept the content as minimal as possible on the slides as we didn't want our audience to feel overwhelmed by text or images. We decided to make each slide a different colour taken from our colour pallet to make the slides interesting to alternate between. We used the same typefaces as our identity throughout the slides to achieve brand consistency. Below are a selection of slides from the presentation:










No comments:

Post a Comment