Saturday 27 February 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - Promotional Website Mockup - Personal Branding - Online Presence

I decided to mock up a portfolio website to compliment my redesigned personal branding collateral. The website follows the theme of halves and phases of the moon. It is minimal, easy to navigate and points the user to my social media platforms, encouraging conversation and interaction. 

The site would feature my most successful and up to date work from across various mediums. I believe that you shouldn't reveal too much of your best creative work online, because that is giving away too much for free. In the internet age, it is all to easy to copy other peoples work and I don't want to share too much of my work online. The website would only feature my best work, and if anyone wants to see more then they would have to get into contact with me and start a more realistic relationship through conversation. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment