Friday 5 February 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 02 - Business Card Inspiration

Rocks Crying Out: I came across this stunning project on Behance and decided to blog about it because I really found it inspiring. The series of unique screen prints were made with experimental methods and combinations of inks and mediums. I was drawn in my the colour combinations and the abstract patterns created through the experimental print processes. The shapes created remind me of lunar landscapes, something I wanted to try and capture in my re-evaluated personal branding for level 05. I am going to experiment with using various printing methods to produce textures and patterns for my business cards and other collateral, directly influenced by the creativity I have seen on Behance. 


Catching Moonbeams: I was drawn to this gorgeous project for similar reasons. The de-bossing really caught my eye, I really loved this attention to detail made. My personal branding last year followed a similar direction to this project conceptually. I based my logo and general identity around colours, shapes and textures associated with our moon. I want to do this again this year but refine it in order to produce a more mature, realised identity that is representational of who I am now as a creative. 







https://www.behance.net/gallery/30664249/Catching-Moonbeams

https://www.behance.net/gallery/28602903/Rocks-crying-out

No comments:

Post a Comment