Friday 12 February 2016

OUGD502 - Brief 01 - Practitioner Research - Noah Collin Design

Noah Collin is a graphic designer and illustrator based in Edinburgh. He primarily does freelance work, something I greatly admire and see myself doing in the future. He has worked with a number of large companies, creating editorial design and branding and identity. Notable names including Nike, Jameson and Bacardi. I really like his refined, minimalistic aesthetic style, something I relate to a lot and find has begun to influence my practice on the course. 

His work is clean, fresh and logical. Form certainly following function but there are wonderful flares of,experimental creative outlets in his work. His personality shines through but in a way that is refined and considered. His work is strikingly contemporary, something I find exciting. It would be great to get in contact with him over the summer to just have a chat about his practice and movements within the creative industries.



















No comments:

Post a Comment